Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hot Summer Days

I decided to make an Etsy Treasury. And it was actually pretty easy and fun to make. The only daunting part was deciding on a Theme or color scheme and I went with Summer reds. How did these items get picked over others? 
This picture from The Bold Banana was the perfect Bicycle and such an amazing red I couldn't stop looking at it, every time I passed the listing I would go back to it.

And who doesn't need a Fabulous party dress. Miss 4th of July Here I come. This Shop Timeless Vixen Vintage has amazing 1950's era cocktail dresses great for any occasion.


I Love Pomegranates and this one is beautiful. Life size Pomegranate Vase made by

Some were chosen for the picture quality alone and others for the feeling the picture gave.

And All The Loveliness...




Keeping those memories forever in the perfectly Red journal


And I had to add a little something Red, White & Blue
 

There are so many more I can't list them all here. Please visit the Etsy Treasury to see them all in their Red Hot Summer Glory

1 comment:

Megan H Carroll said...

Very nice... good choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails