Monday, June 21, 2010

Cotton on My Mind Etsy Treasury

I am addicted to all the possible ways you can create an Etsy Treasury. If you haven't made one yet, try it, I know you will love it.


Today's Features were all about Cotton and the many wonders you can created. I love working with cotton and recently made a set of Plum Purple Washcloths that I adore. Here are a few of the Featured Etsy shops from the treasury.
From Gifts and Bead Shop a headband to go with anything

From Bagitarian A lovely blue and white clutch

From Revisions an amazing necklace that seems so light and fresh.

This was a rather interesting Keyword search. I only had four criteria for adding them to the Treasury. 
100% cotton materials as the dominant Medium and
White, Plum Purple or Blue in color.

Please go to the Treasury and see all the amazing things Cotton can become.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Lovely treasury! Very creative ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails