Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hot Hot Hot


Give Me Fever... please

I started working on this scarf Sometime last night.
There is no why to explain this scarf with words and it is unfortunate that the silky sheen of this scarf doesn't translate through my camera. So I will have to try my best to set your imagine wheels turning. The color is a vibrant red, the manufacturers call it Crimson. Think of red red lips on Marylin Monroe and you can imagine the fires this scarf could light. A skinny scarf for any event.

I have been hearing and feeling spring slowly but surely making its way to me. And this scarf when completed would be perfect with a "little black dress" out on the town or a way to set the office ablaze against a spring inspired ensemble. But of course it doesn't end there. Wear it in the spring for a little flare, break it out again during the winter holiday months and then spice up the night for Valentine's day.

Measurements when finished should be 3.5 inches wide and 70 inches long.

Right now in my Etsy shop I have a different red scarf for sale. It is larger, made more for snuggling weather but just as red and beautiful to look at. Made of 100% cotton.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails