Thursday, September 2, 2010

Featuring Ecolissa

A few months ago I started to change my shop on etsy and the direction it was taking. The Short version, Organic and Vegan Designs. I love working with Organic Cotton creating scarves and bath/kitchen sets. With this change I felt it would be amazing to feature shops on Etsy or Online that represented Eco-friendly and Vegan alternatives for Fashion and Home accessories.

I am thrilled to introduce you to my first Featured Shop

ecolissa.com


An Online Store featuring Eco-friendly and Vegan Fashions. Melissa Dion has pulled together some amazing designers.  EcoSkin, Elroy, Smartglass, Indigenous to name a few. Dresses, denim, tops and Jewelry. 





What I love most about ecolissa... Melissa gives you all the details. Designers information and materials used. Then She goes a step further with a Blog, detailing the shops journey from idea to fruition. 

Ecolissa has extended an amazing discount to my readers. All you have to do is apply this discount code to your checkout process. tehlia20 20% off entire order. One time use. Cannot be combined w/ other discounts. Ecolissa only charges $5 for shipping in the US

Be sure to stop by ecolissa.com browse through all the categories and don't forget the discount code


* photos and logo courtesy of ecolissa.com
* I was not paid or given any items in exchange for this feature.

1 comment:

male massage said...

I find your blog today as checking Melissa's blog roll. I would like to send you my compliments for the visual stile and interesting posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails