Friday, September 10, 2010

Boo! Did I scare you?

Halloween is coming, it really is. As a child this event was the highlight of the year, other then birthdays of course. Who could resist dressing up and having one night to get all the candy your plastic pumpkin bucket could handle. 
 Now as a "grown up" things haven't changed much, unless you count the trading in of a bucket full of candy for a Large glass of wine (personal favorite) and still getting dressed up for the party or just to frighten the kids when they come to your door. 
 This year we are still discussing the Costume situation but I thought I would get into the mood of the season with something small and simple. Cold air is flowing through my window what more of a reason do you need to pick up a pumpkin Spiced anything at the nearest coffee joint. So I made an accessory to go with those seasonal coffees and keep your hands warm and cozy too.

Coffee Cozies are in the Shop.

4 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

WOW!! That is a talent! I love it!

tehlia said...

Thanks So much. Something Fun.

Megan H Carroll said...

very cute... I carry my coffee cozy with me everywhere now.

Chrissy said...

So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails